Terms And Conditions
1. MINIMUM AGE for groups A & B 21 years and for groups C, D & G 25 years.
2. MINIMUM RENTAL DURATION 24 hours. Every extra hour will be charged by the 1/5 of the regular daily rate.
3. INSURANCE. The renter is liable up to the total value of the Eurocars vehicle in case of theft or accident. The renter pays for damage or the theft of the car regardless of who is at fault. If and when the party at fault compensates Eurocars, then the costumer will be refunded the full amount.
Rental rates include insurance that covers a) bodily injuries to third party up to the amount of € 750.000 and b) property damages to third party up to the amount of €750.000. For damages to EUROCARS rented car, the customer is responsible up to the purchasing value of the car at the time of the accident.
4. COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER (CDW)**: The renters liability for damage to the Eurocars vehicle as mentioned above, can be reduced, under the condition that the Greek Traffic Law will not be violated to the following non - waivable excess amounts: € 500 for groups a,b,c cars paying the premium of € 10 daily and € 650 for car groups d,e,f,g paying the premium of € 15.
5. FULL DAMAGE WAIVER (FDW): If the renter wishes coverage of the € 500 or € 650 as mentioned in par.4, he/she accepts to pay € 10 extra, for every rental day. The same coverage for the additional driver is € 5 per rental day.
6. THEFT WAIVER (TW) is offered at the charge of € 3 per day.
7. PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE (PAI):Personal Accident Insurance can be obtained covering the driver up to €30.000 for a charge of €5.00 per day,
8. Regardless of whether CDW has been accepted or not, the renter is reliable for the full repair of the damages he may have caused to the underneath or top of the car, the antenna, the mirrors and the tires. Damage caused by incorrect fuel, breach of the rental agreement's terms and conditions or if the damages were due to violations of the Greek Traffic Law.
9. TRAFFIC FINES: Tickets and administrative sanctions resulting from traffic violations during the rental period are at the renter’s expenses.
10. GASOLINE consumption is payable by the renter. Fuel left in the tank is not reimbursable.
11. BABY SEATS and ROOF RACKS are available on request at a daily charge of € 0,75.
12. A DEPOSIT of € 150 for one day's rental, must be paid in cash or by credit card. The deposit for two days is € 200, for 3 days € 250 and so on. The deposit is to cover the rental, traffic or parking fees and the cost of the missing fuel and lost keys.
13. FAILURE to pick-up the car from our stations or the prearranged meeting point will be treated as a No-Show and no refund will be given.
*As third party are also considered the passengers of the Vehicle.